We all should carry the information about weather and especially if you are traveling somewhere. Getting Accurate weather information can be hard sometimes, but not now because here are The Top 7 Weather Apps in 2017!
AccuWeather (Free) –
AccuWeath is an excellent app that provides the most accurate weather conditions! AccuWeather contains detailed information and has a lot of features. Let’s take a look at some of them below.
- Hourly Weather Updates.
- AccuWeather also provides alerts for future weather conditions like rain, tornado and other weather conditions.
Yahoo! Weather (Free) –
Yahoo! Weather is another great app which provides detail information and also shows an image of your current location when you open the app. The Best thing about Yahoo! Weather is that it is super easy to use as everything is available on the main screen.
- Easy to Use – This app has an immaculate UI as every relevant information on the main screen which is awesome.
- Fun to Use – It is fun to use as it provides the images of your current location, radar and satellite maps.
Weather Timeline (Paid) –
Weather Timeline is another cool app which contains detailed information but has some drawbacks. The app provides no-nonsense, It provides daily and weekly forecast but sadly, the app is not available for iOS devices. Here are some features.
- Ad-Free Weather Experience.
- Daily and Weekly Forecast.
- Warnings and alerts about upcoming weather conditions.
Suggested Article: ShowBox Apk: Must Have App for Your Smart Device
Weather Live (Free) –
Weather Live is a very basic type of application and somehow, build of only one screen. The main screen contains all the necessary information about the weather which updates every hour. This app will be the best for people who like to use basic apps.
- Best App for People who like to use basic things.
- Provides Quick information, You just need to open the app, and all the necessary information is displayed.
YoWindow (Free) –
YoWindow is very easy to use, and that is the best thing about the app. You just need to swipe left and right to get the hourly and daily weather forecasts. Sadly, This application is not available for iOS user.
- Easy to use.
- YoWindow Provides custom animations in the background of the weather outside.
- YoWinow also Provides detailed information including heat, precipitation, humidity and wind speed.
DarkSky is an excellent application and has impressed many people so far. DarkSky updates their information every second about the weather conditions, DarkSky costs only $3.99 per year. Here are some features.
- Clean and Simple UI
- DarkSky updates information every second about weather conditions.
Carrot Weather –
Carrot Weather is another great application but is only available for iOS Devices. The app is very easy to use, and that is one great thing. Another cool thing about this app is, In iOS 10, The app is now connected with the messages app to get instant weather reports.
- Easy to use and Clean UI.
- Short Quick information.
So guys here is the list of our Top 7 Weather apps in 2017. Feel Free to comment down below if you have any doubts.